Saturday, January 26, 2008

Basic Grey Valentines




I just finished up these cards for a class that I will be teaching at Scrapbook Garden. This is the new Basic Grey line called Two Scoops. These cards were so easy to make and I think my class will enjoy them. They had some Valentine rub on's that you could use on each card, but I only used them on a few because I think this would be cool paper to use for other occasions also. Hey, do you remember that Bobunny Family book I did for my brother in-laws families for Christmas? Well Bobunny has another word book that spells out BABY...wouldn't this paper look cute on that? I am off to make some cards again...we are celebrating my mother in-law and sister in-laws birthday's today so I am going to make them a stack of different occasion cards for them to use through out the year. Thanks for peeking in! Hope your having a good weekend!

1 comment:

emily anderson said...

LOVE the scallop cards :)