Monday, January 21, 2008

Valentine Layout



We always do a special family dinner on Valentines day. I put a fun table cloth out on the table and we order heart shaped pizza and the girls drink their soda from wine glasses. Then we play a game. It is a good time. When Thomas and Whitney lived here they would come over and get in on the fun too. I miss them being so close. Any how...I used Bazzil cardstock for the base of the lay out and Daisy D rub on's. The picture of the girls at the top of the second layout isn't as clear because I have a transparency over it that has that fun doodling over the edges. I was pretty happy with this layout. This was 2005 so I am gaining some ground now!

The weather is yucky out today. I am off and the kids are out of school for Martin Luther King day so I thought I would take the kids to lunch...the temp dropped while we ate and the roads were a bit slippery on the way home! I know it is only January but I am so ready for spring!

3 comments:

JoEtta Zabel said...

Wow, you were really busy with the layouts...good for you. I was thinking about posting the layouts I've done...I realized tonight that it's been 2 years since I've done any kind of scrapbooking...yikes!

emily anderson said...

cute layout...heart shaped pizza?? that is so sweet!

Whimsey said...

Cute, cute!!! Love the layouts!