Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Cards




I have been a bad blogger lately! We have so many things going on and I have had a few creative deadlines so I have not been able to post as often as I have wanted.
The other day I got some new stamps from Inky Antics (you should check them out...they have some fun stuff) and was playing around a bit. The first card is one that I made for a friend of mine. I just love the verse...those shoes make you look so skinny...Whimsey (check her blog out...she is so creative!) used this stamp on one one her cards she posted a while back and I just loved it. The inspiration for the other two cards came from some left over K & Company tags that I had and wanted to use up. I used my cuttlebug to emboss the teal card. The brown card was made with a few of the stamps from Stampin Up set Priceless.
I taught a valentine class last night at Scrapbook Garden and am still wiped out from that but I will post some of the projects from that class tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them.

JoEtta Zabel said...

I love the chick with the shoes...that cracks me up. I'm adding the Whimsical chick to my site so I don't forget it.