Thursday, January 17, 2008

Playin' Catch Up



These pics are from when we took a trip to visit my Aunt & Uncle in Colorado. We went to the Garden of the Gods. You can't take a bad picture there! When ever I go places like this it reminds me how awesome God is.

The lettering is made using the Jasmine cartridge and the Cricut. The paper is the fall line from Basic Grey...love that stuff! I started this layout a couple of weeks ago and have been working on it piece by piece off and on. Sheesh! And did you check out the year??? 2004! I am so far behind. I am bound and determined that I am going to catchup though. That was one of my many new years resolutions. So tomorrow night I am going to crop at my friend Nikki's house and I am going to get some scrappin done! Here is my plan. I have this whole stack of stuff that I want to get done but I am only going to take what I think I can realistically get done that night. Then I won't be setting myself up for any disappointments. Good plan? We shall see. I will let you know Saturday how things go. I hope you have a great Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great.