Saturday, January 19, 2008

Scrappin Freak





Ok...I am on a roll now...here are some finished pages! The first page is of our Godson's baptism (I got to use Nikki's cool new cricut tool that welds your words together), second one is Whitney and Sidney carving pumpkins. And for those of you that don't know, the girls play golf every summer. I know nothing about golf but Mike says they are both very good. Haley trophied the first year she played and Sidney trophied last year. Pretty cool huh? Well I just wanted to share with you of my productivity! I am still working on stuff so check back in. I am going to go out on the web and check in to purchasing some nestabilities. I really want some!

2 comments:

JoEtta Zabel said...

Very cool. I really like the layout of Haley's golf stuff.

Whimsey said...

WOW girl, you ARE on a roll...I'm jealous...don't know if I'll ever scrap another page. :( I really want to get into Digi-scrapping - now THAT I can do. Another cute stamp set I thought you might like is at Gina K Designs (www.ginakdesigns.com); it's the "Just So Hippy", with a giraffe, hippo and monkey - very cute too!! Papertrey has several fabulous sets...the ladybug one is still on my list to get!! Hugs!