Saturday, January 24, 2009

Girlfriends


Happy Saturday everyone! It was soo cold here today in doo dah! I don't know why it is but after Christmas in my mind I think enough with the cold let's have some spring weather now! Unfortunately that is definitely not the case today! This has been such a busy day for us. The kids had activities at school today and then they wanted to go play for a while at a friends house so I have been the taxi driver today! Every time I start feeling tired (and maybe a little cranky) about making all the errands I remind myself that in a few short years they won't need me to drive them everywhere *sniff* and then I just snap right out of it!

Any way here is a layout I managed to crank out pretty quick this evening. This is a fabulous group of ladies that I met while working at the bank. There are only two of us that still work there but every year at Christmas we have our annual "Girls Dinner". We take our time and visit, no time limits or other appointments that we have to be running off to. We just have a nice leisurely dinner. This happens to be 2004. I have several years to catch up on don't I? The blue patterned paper is Daisy D's and the cardstock is Bazzil. The red ribbon is some something I picked up at Hobby Lobby and the white titling letters are vinyl Thickers. Man I love those things! They add such nice dimension to projects.

Stay warm my little friends!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I love the pages. Don't you just love Page Maps!

JoEtta Zabel said...

That's a nice layout...ugly pic of me...but nice layout...LOL